lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev How to Lynx

From: Doug Kaufman
Subject: Re: lynx-dev How to Lynx
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 16:01:34 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 1 Apr 2002, Fiber McGee wrote:

> Forwarded message from "Allan Robertson" <address@hidden>:
>
> >I have just downloaded Lynx 2.8.3 but I am at a loss of how to use
> >it.  Can you help?

You didn't give us much to go on, but requests like this in the past
have generally come from Windows users who downloaded source code in
error. This is also an old package. Lynx is now at release 2.8.4 and
development version 2.8.5dev.7. Please let us know 1) the operating
system that you use (i.e., Windows, Linux, MacOS, etc), 2) the exact
name of the package that you downloaded and the site where you obtained
it, and 3) any specific questions you may have.
                          Doug
__
Doug Kaufman
Internet: address@hidden