lynx-dev

[no subject]

From: owner-lynx-dev
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 16:29:12 +0000

[202.154.130.16])
        by tiger.actrix.co.nz (Postfix) with ESMTP id 7117446CE
        for <address@hidden>; Thu,  2 May 2002 21:13:57 +1200 (NZST)
Date: Thu, 02 May 2002 21:14:01 +1200
To: address@hidden
From: Rebecca Cox <address@hidden>
Subject: lynx-dev where to download lynx
Sender: address@hidden

I'm trying to find where to download a "compiled" version of Lynx that I
can just install and use. I'm using a windows xp machine.

I downloaded a copy of Lynx 2.8.4 from lynx.browser.org & the readme
includes this:

FOR REAL NOVICES

To use this package, you need a compiler & a bit of experience
at very simple programming.  If you just want something which will work
`out-of-the-box', you can get pre-compiled versions of Lynx
by following the links from  URL: http://lynx.browser.org/ ;
for DOS or Windows, goto URL: http://www.fdisk.com/doslynx/lynxport.htm.

The "out of box" version is what I'm after but I have no idea where
this is
on the Lynx site.  Would you be able to point me at what I'm after?

Thanks heaps :-)

Rebecca Cox