lynx-dev

lynx-dev Encyclopedia britannica accessibility

From: Antonopoylos Panagivths
Subject: lynx-dev Encyclopedia britannica accessibility
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 09:30:06 +0300 (EEST)

Dear listers,
Encyclopedia Britannica has recently "updated" their layout, creating a
premium site for subscriber, which I would call a "hell" for lynx users
who want to carry their research, like myself.  If anyone among you is an
EB subscriber, and has been more successful in easily finding his/her way
to the articles wanted, I would be most grateful to hear from them.
                                With Best Regards,
                                Panagiotis