lynx-dev

lynx-dev Terminal problem

From: Morten Bo Johansen
Subject: lynx-dev Terminal problem
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 21:46:53 +0200

Not a very good subject but it was hard to put into one line.

The problem is that when standing on a link at the bottom of
the screen in Lynx and then scrolling up with the arrow up key,
this bottom link remains highlighted in addition to the
currently selected link meaning that I have two links
highlighted which is a little confusing. Apparently the screen
is not refreshed properly in this situation. I know this is
more of a terminal question than a Lynx related one but since
it manifests itself only in Lynx, AFAICT, I thought someone
on the list might have seen this also.

My $TERM is xterm-xfree86 and the terminal i rxvt.

I am attaching a small screenshot to illustrate my point.

Regards,

Morten

--
"There are three ways to get something done. Do it yourself, hire someone
to do it for you or forbid your kids to do it."                 (unknown)