lynx-dev

lynx-dev removing lynx bottom controls

From: Jesus Molina
Subject: lynx-dev removing lynx bottom controls
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 15:47:16 -0500 (EST)

Hello and happy holidays,

I am new to this list, so I am not sure this is the right place to ask.
Please point me to another more suitable list if that is the case.

I am using Lynx in a embedded system. I have the following questions,
Is possible to remove the botton part of lynx (the lines with the
options) using a config file? Or I need to hack the sources to do so?

Is possible to use bigger fonts in Lynx? (I guess Lynx uses the
linux terminal
fonts, so increasing the linux terminal fonts will do...but maybe there
is an easier way)

many thanks,

-J