lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Euro symbol

From: Philip Webb
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Euro symbol
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 07:30:58 -0500

030108 Henry Nelson wrote:
> 030107 Philip Webb wrote:
>> my Latin-1 charset doesn't seem to include the Euro:
> I went to great length August last year to explain this
> in the thread "Re: Display of SGML Greek Math entities -- solution".
> It was a totally fruitless effort, ...

don't be so pessimistic: that's in my 'lynx-nn' mail file ("folder"),
but the subject of the message doesn't refer to the Euro.
like adding a note to LHFB for M$ borgies
& trying out the helpful suggestions re Docbook,
those notes await a window of opportunity to get digested.

> ... so let me give it to you from the "horses mouth" ...

thanx: i'll add this one to 'lynx-nn' too (smile).