lynx-dev

lynx-dev Re: understanding lynx source code

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: lynx-dev Re: understanding lynx source code
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 07:24:50 -0500

On Thu, Mar 06, 2003 at 11:23:10AM -0500, Howell Caton wrote:
> Dear Sir:
> I have been reading through Lynx source code and trying to understand
> it, without much success. Can you point me toward a guide for
> understanding the code. I've been searching the Internet for that,
> without any success either.
> Sincerely;
> Howell Caton

Probably the best thing to do is to subscribe to the Lynx developers
list and read the list archives.

------
<http://www.cs.indiana.edu/picons/db/users/net/bcpl/jspath/face.xbm>
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
<http://www.google.com/search?q=web+home+for+jim+spath>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
Not that I'm really unlucky, it's just been one of those millenia so far
you know.