lynx-dev

lynx-dev dev15+ patch #2

From: Leonid Pauzner
Subject: lynx-dev dev15+ patch #2
Date: Thu, 8 May 2003 23:50:26 +0400 (MSD)

7-May-2003 23:58 I wrote:

> * Use less memory for documents with many anchors:
>   most anchors are never visited, just stored for the reference.
>   So fill in adult_table[] with HTParentAnchor0 (36 bytes size)
>   instead of full HTParentAnchor (~200 bytes).
>   HTParentAnchor now allocated on demand, nearly 1:1 to HText.
> --ATTACHMENT-- Binary file <parent0.pat>

Here the second part, applied over the previous patch:

* We need not free adult_table[] atexit - it should be perfectly empty
  after free'ing all HText's. (There is an error if it is not empty at exit).
* Unnamed child anchors (`children_notag'  list) now use HText memory pool.
  Links properly deleted when reparsing the document.

 src/gridtext.c                  |   19 ++++-
 www/library/implemen/htanchor.c |  138 ++++++++++++++++++++--------------------
 www/library/implemen/htanchor.h |    8 ++
 3 files changed, 94 insertions, 71 deletions

(still improving HTAnchor.c...  Well, changes are stable.)