lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev Lynx-2.8.5-dev.16 anomaly

From: Patrick Ash
Subject: Re: lynx-dev Lynx-2.8.5-dev.16 anomaly
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 18:11:35 +0000

This has always worked for me with Lynx in the past. I seem to
remember that on the few occasions that I use IE, it also works
there. I agree that pricewatch might be partially to blame, but Lynx
worked for me up to dev.15. I have dev.14, dev.15, and dev.16 all
running here, and only dev.14 can get the proper search back with
multiple words.

Since it only happens with the one site (that I have found so far),
it is just a nuisance. If fixing the problem for this instance breaks
something else, I can live with the current limitation.

Pat

--
Patrick Ash
address@hidden

This OS/2 system uptime is 23 days, 09:02 hours and 06 seconds