lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev new version...when?

From: Thomas E. Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev new version...when?
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:56:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 25 Jul 2003 address@hidden wrote:

> when can we expect the next stable version? something that might work with
> yahoo groups?

That's two questions.  Offhand, there are 3 parsing bugs reported against
dev.16 - those, and a handful of fixes are all that I have in mind for
dev.17 (which I'd like to make the 2.8.5 pre-release).

That's "what" I know should be done for the next patch.

"When" is running slowly, because I've been (along with everything else
I normally do) building up a new development machine.  My current
development focus is on some fixes for dialog (started in April),
and I expect to switch to lynx after I get dialog's backlog fixed.

I don't recall what the issue was with yahoo groups - if it's not related
to one of the parsing bugs, it's probably not addressed in my to-do list.

--
T.E.Dickey <address@hidden>
http://invisible-island.net