Re: lynx-dev README.ssl

From: Gisle Vanem
Subject: Re: lynx-dev README.ssl
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 15:41:37 +0100

"Stef Caunter" <address@hidden> said:

> To test your version of Lynx for SSL support, try it out with an SSL site.
> Below are secure (https) pages which will load if your browser contains SSL
> support and you accept their certificates; they give you some information
> about
> the connection.

I triedit in Lynx/djgpp:
                   This is Hydra web server using GnuTLS

   Hello visitor from 80.202.*.*.

   Server version: Hydra/0.1.2
   TLS Library version: GnuTLS/0.8.6
   Session ID:
   Protocol version: TLS 1.0
      If your browser supports session resuming, then you should see the same
      session ID, when you press the reload button.

What does "session resuming" mean? Lynx doesn't give me the same
session-ID after pressing Ctrl-R.