lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev release-page for 2.8.5

From: Frédéric L . W . Meunier
Subject: Re: lynx-dev release-page for 2.8.5
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 20:05:55 -0200

On Sat, 7 Feb 2004, Thomas Dickey wrote:

> On Sun, 8 Feb 2004, Leonid Pauzner wrote:
>
> > 4) someone on the list has reported recently
> > he has rel.1 Win32 Borland binary. It would be nice to publish the url
> > at the release page, or upload it to lynx.isc.org ...
>
> I didn't notice the item - would that be Doug Kaufman or Frederic Meunier?

I think both. I've been building it for quite some time, 1 1/2
year or so, and always upload to
http://www.pervalidus.net/cygwin/lynx/ . There are up to date
binaries for Cygwin and Borland. Yes, Cygwin has it (not yet
2.8.5rel.1), but not with all fancy options, and Corinna
doesn't build dev and pre.

I also upload the Borland libraries and the files I modify
(makefile.bcb, lynx.rsp...). Frankly, I only make the Borland
binary so more Windows users can use Lynx. I rarely use it,
mainly to check something.

Use at your own risk. At least Cygwin's 2.8.5rel.1 won't eat
/bin and /etc again. I really would like to know what triggered
it.

BTW, I got the mouse and scrollbar working under rxvt and
XTerm, but have no idea what replaces Shift+mouse to copy/paste
text under the rxvt that runs outside it.

--
How to contact me - http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html