lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev RMDIR_PATH effects nothing

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: lynx-dev RMDIR_PATH effects nothing
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 08:46:19 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 address@hidden wrote:

> I recieved a report that RMDIR_PATH in lynx.cfg effects nothing.
> So I tried to write an ad hoc patch which make it effects.
>
> Please review it because I'm not sure it's correct or not.

that looks generally right (thanks - will review/etc).

For dev.1, I'll put in simple fixes like this - and am working on
modifying the makefile, etc., to allow cross-compile (but got stuck
on filling in the headers & libraries for djgpp).

dev.2 & dev.3 will be cleanup fixes (unless I break something in dev.1),
and dev.4 & following will be focused on the Debian bug reports.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net