lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] I'm purging some Windows Lynx files

From: Webmaster Jim
Subject: [Lynx-dev] I'm purging some Windows Lynx files
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:07:52 -0400

Until I can find a new home for some Lynx Windows files I built, I need
to pull these from my site. The ISP put in bandwidth rules after nearly
5 years of a free ride. Darn.

------
<http://www.cs.indiana.edu/picons/db/users/net/bcpl/jspath/face.xbm>
<http://www.altavista.com/cgi-bin/query?q=%22web+home+for+jim+spath%22>
<http://www.google.com/search?q=web+home+for+jim+spath>
Marvin the Paranoid Android says:
God what a depressingly moronic computer you are.