lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Lynx fails on http://politiken.dk

From: Morten Bo Johansen
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx fails on http://politiken.dk
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:53:47 +0200

Hi,

I have a problem accessing said URL with Lynx 2.8.6 dev5/dev6. Have not
tried earlier versions.

The URL above redirects to http://politiken.dk/VisArtikel.iasp?PageID=1
but the server replies 404. Typing in the redirect URL directly produces
the same result.

I think it is a bug in Lynx (?), because it works in both elinks and w3m.

Another resource, http://eb.dk, which (I think) uses the same server as
politken.dk is first accessible but then articles from the redirect page
are unavailable with same error as above. They also work in w3m and
elinks.

I did look at a trace but I don't understand what is happening.

Morten