lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.9

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.9
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 23:16:05 +0900

On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 08:27:25AM -0500, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> On Fri, 31 Dec 2004, Thomas Dickey wrote:
> >>I didn't see anything that appeared to address the "shifting link"
> >>problem with ncurses(w).  As it stands now, I'm stuck with using slang.
> >
> >no, I didn't work on that (sorry)
>
> My intention was to clear away some of the nuisance bugs and then work on
> just the hard ones (the wide-character stuff and the file-caching).

No prob.  We're all happy you still work so hard on Lynx.

My job continues to pull me further and further away from Lynx, but
when you start work on the "hard ones" drop a line to the list, and
I'll at least build the latest dev version with both ncursesw and slang.

__Henry

  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."
                                         -- me, March 1999