lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] progress on 2.8.6dev.10

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: [Lynx-dev] progress on 2.8.6dev.10
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 18:33:13 -0500 (EST)

There's a patch

ftp://dickey.his.com/temp/lynx2.8.6dev.9d.patch.gz

which has my current fixes (for the two reported bugs).

It also makes changes requested by Nelson Beebe to allow it to be compiled with g++.

To accomplish that, I added a check for the socklen_t type (since g++ pointed out that it isn't the same as int). I'm in the process of finding what I need to make _that_ check portable (and see that more work is needed for that). The default check from autoconf doesn't look in <sys/socket.h>, so some platforms won't build with this patch unless the #define for socklen_t is removed from lynx_cfg.h (for those of you who are working late tonight ;-)

In retesting on some other platforms, I see a problem with colors (in the color-style), which crept in since 2.8.5 - once I resolve that and the socklen_t checks, I'll make 2.8.6dev.10

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net