lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Stallman keeps asking me to include url in P(rinted) (to file

From: David Combs
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Stallman keeps asking me to include url in P(rinted) (to file) output
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 00:32:50 -0500

Stallman keeps asking me to edit the files I P(rint) and,
by hand, insert the url the page came from.

Really -- it seems like one simple printf would do it.

And the string containing that url *has* to be
sitting there in some variable, somewhere, no?

Question: in what way might including the page's url
*hurt* anything?

If you could stick in that code, it'd make the P(rinted)
file much more useful, since it'd be self-documenting,
in a sense.

Who could object?

Thanks,

David