lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] configuring lynx with ssl

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] configuring lynx with ssl
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 07:37:41 -0500 (EST)

This just means you have not installed the binary to where the original copy of
the lynx browser is located on the system (you need root to do that).

You can use the binary you built in your home directory; if you put ~/bin in
your PATH and allow lynx to find a lynx.cfg file you will be able to use your
new lynx.

./lynx -version

will confirm your build with ssl

./lynx -cfg ./lynx.cfg