Re: [Lynx-dev] Why is this page blank?

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Why is this page blank?
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:23:19 -0500 (EST)

The 2.8.5dev.16 CHANGES and the 2.8.5 release "Summary of changes" both say:

modify logic for S_litteral case in SGML_character() to recover from spaces
between the '<', '>' and the corresponding end of the tag, e.g., <style >
< style >
< style >
match "<style>", and </style >
< /style >
< /style >
match "</style>"

Odd that a dev16 build doesn't correct for the case in question, for which it
seems to have been modified, but both cause and fix have been identified.