lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: non-pkgsrc emacs or clone

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: non-pkgsrc emacs or clone
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 04:56:26 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 25 May 2005, Stef Caunter wrote:

Apologies for the harsh mess over on netbsd-users... takes all kinds...

yes.

Being a fairly devoted NetBSD user/admin the issue needed airing (thanks for
stepping in). I piped up when emacs installs reported errors, thinking
(hoping?) that having reports from lynx and emacs might lend weight to the
argument. Well, at least it didn't provoke a totally defensive reaction from
everyone.

true.  But now I'll have to lookup the specific change that Klaus referred
to, to provide a proper reference in the CHANGES file.  I'll send email
about that.

And yes, dev.12 is overdue - I was, before a lot of distraction over the past month, debugging a case where there were some off-by-one errors in display due to the right-margin change I made last fall. It showed up after peeling off a related bug, so I was trying to close that one out, then add LP's and JED's fixes for dev.12 (sigh).

I really appreciate you taking the time.

;-)

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net