lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: non-pkgsrc emacs or clone

From: Todd Vierling
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Re: non-pkgsrc emacs or clone
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 11:59:03 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

On Wed, 25 May 2005, Thomas Dickey wrote:

> > (In more recent version branches of NetBSD and other OS's, system .h files
> > have become progrssively more strict about standards conformance.

> There must be something nice I could find to say about NetBSD's header,
> but offhand, all I can recall are their problems (incomplete,

Hm, can you say "standards conformance" again?

Please keep your (likely Linux-advocacy based) flamebait at home.  The rest
of us are working with third party software quite successfully on NetBSD,
and it's unfortunate that you feel the need to have an unfounded temper
tantrum about it.

--
-- Todd Vierling <address@hidden> <address@hidden> <address@hidden>