lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.13

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.13
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 09:03:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 7 Jun 2005, RobertM wrote:

It is alleged that Thomas Dickey once typed:
On Tue, Jun 07, 2005 at 12:51:12PM +0100, RobertM wrote:
It is alleged that Thomas Dickey once typed:
2005-06-07 (2.8.6dev.13)
Compiles and seems happy on OpenBSD 3.7.
dev.13 is small fixes (but for annoying problems), so it should compile
just like dev.12.  Assuming there's no more of those, I intend working
on what look like small (but hard to debug) fixes for the next patch.

Only just got round to trying .12 when you posted about .13. I had
some display oddness with .12 but not been able to replicate in 13.

The wrapped titles were very noticeable (on the right pages).

For either dev.12/dev.13, there's a (relatively simple to reproduce)
issue that shows up in the Options menu - text input fields wrap by one
column.  That's an error in GridText.c rather than the forms layout in
LYOptions.c that I narrowed down to a rather complicated expression.

Actually I noticed it first for the select-boxes (by narrowing the window
until they wrapped around).  Both are painted in two steps (the empty
field and the field with data painted on top).  One of the steps has the
off-by-one error in it.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net