lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Lynx SSL help

From: Runu Ali
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx SSL help
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 01:31:02 +0100

Hi

I am trying to use lynx to upload a file to https://clearance.commsecure.com.au/cgi-bin/FileUploader, each ime I try I get the following errors:

I did an echo | to lynx -post_data -accept_all_cookies -force_secure followed by the https address

Looking up clearance.commsecure.com.au
Making HTTPS connection to clearance.commsecure.com.au
Retrying connection without TLS.
Looking up clearance.commsecure.com.au
Making HTTPS connection to clearance.commsecure.com.au
Alert!: Unable to make secure connection to remote host.

lynx: Can't access startfile https://clearance.commsecure.com.au/cgi-bin/FileUploader

I tried using lynx to gain access to http://www.moxienet.com/lynx/ssl-test and it does work, does that mean I will need another page to re-direct me to the secure https one ? Any ideas, please help as I need to complete this project I am doing !!

I am on

Lynx Version 2.8.5rel.1 (04 Feb 2004)

libwww-FM 2.14, SSL-MM 1.4.1, OpenSSL 0.9.7d

Built on aix4.3.3.0 Jul 26 2004 11:53:41

Copyrights held by the University of Kansas, CERN, and other contributors.

Distributed under the GNU General Public License.

Cheers
Runu

Runu Ali
Analyst Programmer