lynx-dev

RE: [Lynx-dev] Installing Lynx

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: RE: [Lynx-dev] Installing Lynx
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 13:35:43 -0400 (EDT)

That is the source code for unix installation - it's not for WinXP.

There are win32 sources available from the main lynx.isc.org page, and some links to win32 binaries I believe.

You might want to get a unix shell account and use lynx from there if you just want to use the "real view" you get with lynx.

Stef