lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.19

From: Atsuhito Kohda
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6dev.19
Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2006 13:12:17 +0900 (JST)

On Thu, 31 Aug 2006 19:57:02 -0400, Thomas Dickey wrote:

> * change configure script --enable-color-style so it is enabled by default
>   (prompted by request by Jason Spiro) -TD

Could be a bit drastic change ;-)

I found that this version of lynx displaied white rectangle
on top left corner after I followed a link one time (i.e. except
starting page).

On some terminal (e.g. uxterm) I saw "<<<" (or ">>>") in the
white rectangle.

My environment is Debian unstable.  Are there no one who encountered
the same problem?

Regards                                 2006-9-1(Fri)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda AT debian.org>
 Department of Math., Univ. of Tokushima