lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6pre.5

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] lynx2.8.6pre.5
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 06:06:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 2 Oct 2006, Thorsten Glaser wrote:

Thomas Dickey dixit:

2006-10-02 (2.8.6pre.5)

You also did some work on the format strings (%* and size_t/ptrdiff_t)?
Thanks...

I'd expect a few fixes like that as part of rebuilding on various platforms. Some will make better distinctoins between those types (and give useful warnings). Right "now" (actually evenings), I'm working through rebuilds on some more platforms that I hadn't done for a while. There'll probably be a few more small fixes, but nothing large.

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net