lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] startpage debate

From: Philip Webb
Subject: [Lynx-dev] startpage debate
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 14:46:33 -0500

When I enter 'lynx URL', where  URL  is invalid, Lynx quits;
when I enter 'lynx', Lynx opens the startfile from  lynx.cfg .

While on the face of it, the former should default to the latter,
the present behaviour does point out that the URL was invalid
& allow corrected re-entry via Bash Up-arrow or similar.
Merely going to the default startfile is actually slower & more confusing.