lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] proceed without username/password?

From: Stef Caunter
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] proceed without username/password?
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 23:18:29 -0500 (EST)

We had a thread about this a few months ago; these devices all use javascript which is not supported in lynx. In certain cases (like power bars) the device will return usable html after login (you can package up a POST with the blank username/pass combination) but most of the home routers like Linksys are all javascript controlled.

Stef
http://caunter.ca/contact.html