Re: [Lynx-dev] mac version

From: Chuck Houpt
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] mac version
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2006 18:00:16 -0500

There are several pre-built version of Lynx for Mac OS, listed below. If you're not comfortable working with command-line programs or port-systems, then I'd recommend Lynxlet (disclaimer, I'm the author of Lynxlet.)

Mac OS X

Lynxlet, an easy to use application:

OS X GNU lynx, a stand-alone command-line executable package:

Fink's lynx, a command-line lynx package, available via Fink port-system:

Finally, Lynx can be build from source code using XCode:

Mac OS 7-9

MacLynx, a abandoned beta version, but still usable:

Cheers - Chuck

when do you expect the mac port to be done and can you offer any alternatives until then?

Tony Jessup

Interactive Art Director

Nelson & Gilmore

310.376.0296 xt. 23