lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] mac version

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] mac version
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 09:52:03 +0000 (UTC)

Walter Ian Kaye dixit:

>> I will commit something to catch this error earlier.

Done now (well, days ago). A 'cvs up' in infrastructure/
will get you that.

> So, um, what should I do in the meantime? :-)

The command below…

>>> % sudo chown -R user:user /usr/mirports/Distfiles
>>>
>>> should help you (replace "user" by your user name).

… should have helped you already. Like I said, the permission
problem was local - the directory where downloaded sources are
stored did belong to the root user because the setup was done
as root.

bye,
//mirabile
--
  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."