lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] 2-8-7r4 LYUtils.c won't find ~/.mailcap

From: Rado S
Subject: [Lynx-dev] 2-8-7r4 LYUtils.c won't find ~/.mailcap
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 20:47:13 +0100

Moinsen,

I've installed 2.8.7dev.4 only to find that my ~/.mailcap, which
is a symlink, isn't found anymore by LYUtils.c .

The default return value for IsOurFile is FALSE, shouldn't it be
rather TRUE?
Anyway, changing that fixed it for me. I see this code area hasn't
changed recently but others have, so I'm not sure what has broken this
and how to fix it "properly", other than with the attached patch.

You're responsible for ALL of it: you get what you give.