lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Public to-do list

From: Rado S
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Public to-do list
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 17:33:08 +0100

=- Thomas Dickey wrote on Wed  7.Mar'07 at 19:19:08 -0500 -=

> Anyway the point is that I have a lot of
> unorganized data collected between development sessions...
  ^^^^^^^^^^^

Oh heh, I guess that's my main mistake:
I assumed you "digested" reports somehow to a summary form so you
quickly know what each report is about without having to reread it
all over again.
(unless of course the OP has already given an adequate subject ;)

Should you ever have such a digested list, then put it on some
site and give us the link. :)

Until then, I'll just keep posting what crosses my eyes.

*preparing several reports about bad coloring/ formatting*

You're responsible for ALL of it: you get what you give.