lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] seporating main text from whole page

From: Tzachi Zaccai
Subject: [Lynx-dev] seporating main text from whole page
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 16:05:40 +0200

hello,

my name is Tzachi and im a CS 3rd year student.
for my final project i need to write a program that enters several news-websites and copies only the text from the relevant reports.

through navigating for pieces of information of how and what the hell shoul i do (thanks to not having any guidness) i got to ur cool and usefull "Lynx text browser" and i liked it much.

i hope u (guys? anyone??) can help me with few questions:
1. how do i know if a link is an advertise or a report?
2. b\c of the diffrences of all source files there is no unification at how to recognize a text praragrph (report body in this case) is there a way?

i tried to read ur code, but its way to long and hard and by the time i will finish read it i will have to hand my project.

so, can u please give me any help or refernces that will lighten up my project darkness?

i wish u all the best of luck and succeed!

thank a lot

Tzachi Zaccai