lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Changing the output of lynx

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Changing the output of lynx
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 12:47:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007, Dean Humphreys wrote:

Hi,

I am a student at the university of Cape Town, South Africa.
I am currently doing my thesis in Mechatronic Engineering. For my project i need to change the output of the lynx browser to either a memory file, text file, or just capture it with another program. I am looking for a little help as to where to start when editing the browser. ie. where the screen displaying routines are done etc.

lynx -dump your-url-or-page >foo.out

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net