lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] Segmentation fault when lynx - get several lines of input

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Segmentation fault when lynx - get several lines of input with the first one not being a correct URL
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 19:35:14 -0500 (EST)

On Sat, 10 Nov 2007, Thomas Dickey wrote:

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007, Pascal Terjan wrote:

For exemple :

$ echo "a
free.fr" | LC_ALL=C lynx -
Looking up  'a' first
Looking up  'www.a.com', guessing...
Erreur de segmentation

If the first one is correct, it is OK as lynx will draw its interface
before looking at the other one.

I found this by trying to feed some HTML on stdin :)

I don't see the version number of lynx listed here - but recall that
there was a bug in stdin-reading a while back.

The current release version is 2.8.6 - last fall...

...and I see this case breaks with current code - will see (thanks).

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net