lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] shouldn't <br><br> give a blank line?

From: Henry Nelson
Subject: [Lynx-dev] shouldn't <br><br> give a blank line?
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 16:22:34 +0900

Hi, long time no see.  Hope everyone's fine.

I was trying to put a blank line between a couple of links with
two <br>'s, but they got collapsed into one carriage return.

Specifically,
Looks like:
     [1]Link 1
     [2]Link 2

So is <p> what you're supposed to use, or do you use a literal
carriage return between <pre></pre> to get:
     [1]Link 1

     [2]Link 2

TIA

__Henry

  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."
                                         -- me, March 1999