lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] storing sessions

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] storing sessions
Date: Sun, 18 May 2008 12:08:38 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 18 May 2008, Thomas Dickey wrote:

On Sun, 18 May 2008, Paul B. Mahol wrote:

On 5/18/08, Philip Webb <address@hidden> wrote:
080517 Paul B. Mahol wrote:
First put following lines in global lynx.cfg file:
  ENABLE_LYNXRC:auto_session:ON
  ENABLE_LYNXRC:session_file:ON
And after that start new lynx session and configure file via 'o' page.

No, that doesn't work: the 'o'ptions list still shows session with '!'
& if you enter the file name there, it isn't saved in  .lynxrc .
However, if you simply enter the full dir name in  lynx.cfg ,
it is recognised even when Lynx is started from a subdir.

*Angry* Maybe it got somehow lost during various patches I had send to
this list.

There were several versions of the patch, and I looked for the last one.

...to make it simpler, we'd be talking about a change to src/LYrcFile.c

--
Thomas E. Dickey
http://invisible-island.net