lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] Lynx as accessibility tool

From: Jonathan Chetwynd
Subject: [Lynx-dev] Lynx as accessibility tool
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 21:29:13 +0100

Lynx as accessibility tool

Timothy,

Lynx has for many years been - the - open source accessibility tool, perhaps even a decade.

However since firefox, opera and safari all now support SVG natively one may expect that developers may produce content.
without a suitable accessibility tool the evidence is that accessibility is ignored as mentioned by David Woolley earlier in this thread around February.

It's my hope, which I believe is shared by Thomas that Lynx will maintain the premier position that has.
He had agreed with me that monthly reminders were appropriate.

I trust this matter is now explained to your satisfaction?

regards

my logo

Jonathan Chetwynd

address@hidden