lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] How to hack lynx so PRINT adds the doc's OWN url?

From: David Combs
Subject: [Lynx-dev] How to hack lynx so PRINT adds the doc's OWN url?
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:17:47 -0400

I've been asking for this for years now, that lynx's
print-cmd includes somewhere the page's own url.

Looks like, after all these years, I'm the only lynx-user
who has a need for it to do this.

Well, I really do need it.

Please -- could some lynx-sources-guru give me a patch
to make it do that?  Would really be nice!

Where to place it?

Maybe down in "References", as reference # ZERO.

Or maybe at the very top of the output, as it's first
line?

(Of course it'd be better to make it optional, but that sure
involves a lot more code than a simple "do it each time"
type of patch!)

And, since that part of the code probably hasn't been changed
for eons, the patch would likely work on a whole bunch of
lynx versions, no?

THANKS!

David