lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] No rendering of http://www.google.de

From: Stefan Caunter
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] No rendering of http://www.google.de
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 18:55:24 -0500

On Fri, Dec 26, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Thorsten Glaser <address@hidden> wrote:

> Accept invalid cookie path=/search as a prefix of '/'? yes

I've had this for months with google.ca; I just haven't bothered to
put it into an invalid domains rule. I'm not clear on the less thing
from OP. Anyone?

> These are for .com though. Seems to be new, but then, Google is
> evil and doesn't care for browser compatibility at all

Might be the beginning of the end for the text world and Google.
Remember, it used to be possible to use Hotmail with lynx until they
decided that if they couldn't deliver javascript it wasn't worth
keeping the access. IIANM the mail service still works with lynx, but
scripted interaction with clients is more and more important to them,
and if they cannot get back what they want from a client, it will get
less from them.

Stef
http://caunter.ca/contact.html