Re: [Lynx-dev] Copy and paste documentation

From: Stefan Caunter
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] Copy and paste documentation
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 12:40:01 -0500

Couple of things are coming up that need clarification.

In Windows the ^S copy populates the Windows clipboard, and I can use
^V in other apps, but not lynx, presumably since it is not mapped.
Putting KEYMAP:^Y:PASTE in lynx.cfg does not seem to give me a paste
function in Windows.
Does something need to be compiled in?

On Mon, Jan 5, 2009 at 2:22 AM, Doug Kaufman <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Sun, 4 Jan 2009, Stefan Caunter wrote:
>> I can put something together based on this thread. -SC
>> On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 8:57 PM, Doug Kaufman <address@hidden> wrote:
>> > There doesn't seem to be much documentation for copy and paste,
>> > other than the entry in CHANGES from 2003-04-27 and the source code
>> > itself. I don't think I understand the code well enough to write the
>> > documentation myself. Is anyone on the list interested in volunteering
>> > to write documentation for this?
> The code can be found in LYMainLoop.c. Look for LYK_TO_CLIPBOARD
> and LYK_PASTE_URL. Also see the three different implementations of
> put_clip and get_clip_grab in LYUtils.c for EMX, Windows,
> and popen.
>                            Doug
> --
> Doug Kaufman