lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] cert bundle sources

From: Stefan Caunter
Subject: [Lynx-dev] cert bundle sources
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 09:04:32 -0400

I'm updating the ssl documentation.

Going through the procedure for exporting certs from IE it seems that
IE (and FF) export only one DER formatted cert at a time from Windows.

Mac OSX gives a perfect bundle independently of Safari or FF.

We have TG's cvs bundle which I have mirrored.

Any other ideas for sources for CA root certs?

As it stands, I can't find a way to get all of the certs dumped from
Windows to DER, for openssl conversion to PEM and eventual hashing.

--

Stefan

---
Stefan Caunter