Re: [Lynx-dev] maclynx -- utf8-ignore and/or update...

From: Patrick
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] maclynx -- utf8-ignore and/or update...
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 16:30:24 -0700

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 20:53:11 +0200
Tom Kraft wrote:

> you are very critical about the update you created then. I
am still
> curious and I would give it a try if you could spare a copy.
> many thanks

Well, I hope you still like the idea after trying it;

And in case anyone's feeling nostalgic;

Oldest version of Lynx I've ever seen, still used its pre-HTML
`filename.lynx' hypertext format [there are a few examples in the
archive], although at this point I think it could parse HTML too.

> tom_k

Predestination was doomed from the start.