lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] HTML 5

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: [Lynx-dev] HTML 5
Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 11:57:59 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

as far as I can see, the <audio> and <video> tags contain something that
could be made into a hyperlink to the actual multimedia content by a
browser (to be downloaded and used with for example mplayer).

Did anyone think of it already? Otherwise I’ll append it to my TODO,
which unfortunately doesn’t get shorter due to dayjob strain at the
moment though.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
  "Using Lynx is like wearing a really good pair of shades: cuts out
   the glare and harmful UV (ultra-vanity), and you feel so-o-o COOL."