lynx-dev

[Lynx-dev] How to stop the terminal display

From: Biswajit Paul
Subject: [Lynx-dev] How to stop the terminal display
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 15:54:57 +0530

Hello,

I am using lynx as a crawler + text extractor.

lynx    -crawl    -traversal   -accept_all_cookies    <URL>

By default, when crawling, lynx continuously keep displaying html pages on terminal and save dump(plain text) in file.

But I do NOT want any display on the terminal. How to stop the terminal display ?

Also please let me know about the other command line options/switches, that case be used along with lynx for better crawling.

Thanks & Regards
Biswajit