lynx-dev

Re: [Lynx-dev] DOS Pkt Dvr, Win32 interface

From: Keith BOWES
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] DOS Pkt Dvr, Win32 interface
Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 23:20:46 -0400

Je 2011-Apr-28 je 22:04, Doug Kaufman skribis:

> I think the main question is whether you really need these. I can't
> think of any reason other than testing to run a DOS version of lynx from
> Windows. It is usually better to run a native Windows build of lynx.
Hm, I'm pretty sure there are still free (as in speech) versions of DOS
being developed.  I can't imagine why you'd want to use DOS instead of
a Unix system or clone, as they're better in every way imaginable, but
DOS implementations do exist.

--
Keith Bowes <http://zooplah.farvista.net/>