Re: [Lynx-dev] [Cookie problem] Unable to log in to

From: Thomas Dickey
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] [Cookie problem] Unable to log in to
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2011 04:18:40 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011, Thomas Dickey wrote:

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011, Sh?rab wrote:

Dear Thomas,

I'm able to login using the patch from

Could you please say which patch exactly it is that you are using ?
I tried to recompile lynx patched with lynx2.8.8dev.8i.patch.gz but it
didn't allow me to log in to
(which is from a recent bug report).

Are you referring to Debian bug #460108 ?

It's a modification to that, reported here, and then later in Fedora.
(There's a backport of my fix in Fedora last week).

scratch that one - I was thinking of a different bug in Fedora...

Thomas E. Dickey