Re: [Lynx-dev] scavenged?

From: Keith BOWES
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] scavenged?
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 00:16:42 -0400

Je 2011-Jun-20 je 19:06, Paul Gilmartin skribis:
> So I'm looking for a Lynx binary for Cygwin (too lazy to
> build one, and Cygwin comes with 2.8.5).
> The page at:
> links to:
> but this is now an advertisement having little to do
> with either Cygwin or Lynx.

Cygwin's version seems pathetic all-around, but that might be a
limitation of the Cygwin DLL/DOS console.  IMHO, you'd be better off to
either use one of Thomas Dickey's builds (what I do) or build it
yourself (I do that on Linux, but I can't get it to build under Cygwin).