Re: [Lynx-dev] RCS to Git

From: Thorsten Glaser
Subject: Re: [Lynx-dev] RCS to Git
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 20:10:25 +0000 (UTC)

Keith BOWES dixit:

>(which is why I moved me feed reader back to CVS; eventually, the SVN
>repository became so corrupt, I couldn't even repair it).

You might have liked this when your SVN repo was still usable:

Sometimes they [people] care too much: pretty printers [and syntax highligh-
ting, d.A.] mechanically produce pretty output that accentuates irrelevant
detail in the program, which is as sensible as putting all the prepositions
in English text in bold font.   -- Rob Pike in "Notes on Programming in C"